The 2013 Women's Business Conference will be held on Thursday, April 25, 2013 at The Plaza Hotel & Suites in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.Address: 1202 W. Clairemont Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Phone: (715) 834-3181
Web Site: www.plazaeauclaire.com
The Plaza is conveniently located at the intersection of Craig Road and W. Clairemont Avenue (US Route 12). It is 3 miles west of Wisconsin Route 53, and ~1¼ miles north of Interstate 94.
- Take Exit 65 (Wisconsin Route 37), and turn onto Route 37 North (towards Eau Claire).
- Take Route 37 approximately 1 mile, and make a left at the traffic light onto Craig Road.
- Get into the right lane of Craig Road. Go approximately ¼ of a mile to the next traffic light - this is US 12/Clairemont Avenue.
- Go straight and cross over US 12/Clairemont Avenue; the Plaza Hotel is on your immediate left. Please note you must cross Route 12 in order to access the facility.
From Wisconsin 53
- Take Exit 87 (US 12/Clairemont Avenue), and turn onto US 12 West (towards UW Eau Claire).
- Continue on US 12/Clairemont Avenue for approximately 3 miles.
- The Plaza Hotel is located on the right at the 11th traffic light (Craig Road). If you cross over the Chippewa River you have gone too far.
- Note: You may access Frontage Road (the access road just south of the hotel), via American Boulevard, approximately 0.1 mile to the west of the US 12/Clairemont Avenue & Craig Road intersection.
For directions from outside of the Eau Claire area, you can get excellent directions from Google Maps.
There is plenty of free parking at the hotel; it can be accessed near the rear of the hotel from Craig Road, or from Frontage Road which runs to the immediate south of the facility. Entrances to the hotel are located on all sides of the building; once inside, follow signs to the lobby and conference areas.
About Eau Claire
Eau Claire is located in Western Wisconsin at the confluence of the Eau Claire and Chippewa Rivers. It is approximately 90 miles east of Minnesota's Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul), and is easily reached by Interstate 94, or Wisconsin Routes 53 and 12.